First Christian Church of Seminole believes that to succeed in your walk with Christ requires fellowship with other believers. Below is a directory of the small groups offered by the members of the FCCS church. Please contact one of the group leaders or stop in if you’d like to learn more.
Copy and share the link below:Okay, I'm Done
Women's Ministry at FCCS
The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is to teach women to glorify God by engaging in a deep personal walk with Christ by becoming fully devoted to Him, and as a result, making an eternal difference for His glory. This ministry gives opportunities for women to connect, grow, and serve the Lord as an overflow of their love relationship with Christ.
Join us for the following events:
● Women’s Bible Studies (Wednesday night and Thursday mornings from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.)
● Women’s Conferences
● Yearly “Secret Sister” program
● Annual FCCS Women’s Retreat
● Ladies Night Out (monthly fellowship dinner at a local restaurant)
● “Son and Sand” (summer Bible study small group held on the beach)
|Led by: Tori Spear, Small Groups Admin||For Ages: 21+||Meets: Every Wednesday from 7:00pm-8:00pm|
|Childcare Available? Yes - Childcare is provided by our Kids For Christ program that meets at during the same time free of charge.||Topic: Women's Group||Group Type: Bible Study, Small Group|
|Location: Adult Building - FCCS Campus||Status: Open|