Real Women. Real Stories. Real Savior.
The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is to teach women to glorify God by engaging in a deep personal walk with Christ by becoming fully devoted to Him, and as a result, making an eternal difference for His glory. This ministry gives opportunities for women to connect, grow, and serve the Lord as an overflow of their love relationship with Christ.
Join us for the following events:
- Women’s Bible Studies (Wednesday night and Thursday mornings)
- Women’s Conferences
- Yearly “Secret Sister” program
- Annual FCCS Women’s Retreat
- Ladies Night Out (monthly fellowship dinner at a local restaurant)
- “Son and Sand” (summer Bible study small group held on the beach)