We are excited to announce that we are resuming our Sunday School and Wednesday Nights!!!
Starting August 16th, our schedule will be as follows:
9:00 AM – Traditional Service
10:00 AM – Sunday School – for Adults and Jr. & Sr. High
11:00 AM – Contemporary Service – Nursery will be available and classes for Pre K – 5th Grade will be available.
Starting September 2nd, Wednesday Night meals and classes for all ages will be open!
We are excited to be reopening!!! Slowly, but surely! Here are the steps that we will be taking until further notice:
- Our NEW service times will be 9am for 1st service and 11am for 2nd service.
- Mask and gloves are recommended but not mandatory.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations around the sanctuary.
- Seats will be rearranged for the 6 foot separation requirement. We will alternate the rows of seats. One row will be seating people, next row empty, so on. When in a row, allow 3 empty seats between you and the next person that is NOT a part of your family. So seating capacity will be cut in half. Ushers will help you find an appropriate seat. Second service will sit in the rows that 1st service did not.
- We will continue recording the sermons only. We will be doing a Facebook Live in first service which can be located on the on FCCS church family page on Facebook.
- Communion will be served by a masked and gloved person. The same person will bring down the offering plate as well. That way, only one person will be touching the trays and plates.
- There will be no coffee or donuts. Come in and sit down, no gathering, please.
- This will be a family worship time for the time being. No Sunday school or kids classes until further notice. The conference room will still be available for nursing mom’s and changing diapers.
- In between services, we will be sanitizing areas that may have been touched.
- If you are still feeling vulnerable, we understand if you do not want to come to the physical location. We would encourage you to watch us on Facebook Live.
- All Wednesday Night activities will be cancelled until further notice.