Safety is Important to us
By July 1st, parents and guardians of infants through fifth graders will need to create a new account to check their kids into KidsZone. The first 20 people to register by 7/1, will be entered into a gift card drawing. There are two easy ways you can do that today, and it’ll only take a few minutes. (Scroll down to read more about KidCheck.)
1. Download the KidCheck app on your mobile device or click the button below to set your account up using your desktop computer.
2. Come to church a few minutes early on Sundays and we can set it up with you at our check-in station.
Learn More About KidCheck
Only one parent will need to create an account.
1. Once one parent has created an account, just add your children’s information under the “Kids” tab.
2. Add additional authorized guardians who may drop off/pick up your children. You just need some basic information about them to get started under the “Guardians” tab.
KidCheck systems are safe and secure
1. Easily create a list of who can (and cannot) pick up your children. All information can be updated online and we’ll instantly have access to your preferences.
2. Upload photos of children and guardians for added security.
3. Receive text messages that alert you during a service to return to your child’s room. Activate them in your profile (make sure to choose your mobile carrier).
4. Provide medical and allergy information and alerts for your child.