Why would you want to use the Bible App to take sermon notes?
Events helps you discover church events happening near you using the geo-location features of your device. When you attend one of our Events, you’ll be able to easily follow along with the service by viewing the information that Pastor Andy Mason has provided. As a Bible App user, you can add your own notes to an Event on your device, and even save a copy for future reference, both of which will encourage you to engage more with the Bible.
How to open and search for Events
How to open Events:
- Tap More on the bottom navigation menu (iPad users tap Menu first)
- Tap Events
- Tap the Menu icon (three stacked lines)
- Tap Events in drop down menu just below Videos
Here is the YouTube video link on how to use Events on Android or iOS apps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEyTlLNfCYI
How to Search for Events
- By default, events published in 15 miles radius from your current location will appear automatically in the list on Bible App (with Location service turned on).
- To look for your events outside of the radius, key in event’s title or church/organization name as in search column.
- Note: Only published events within the discoverable period are visible in search.
- If still nothing shows up, do check with your church admin if they have it published. Only published events within the discoverable period are visible in search.